Since Rhett's been done with school since before Thanksgiving, he and Bennett have had a lot of fun playing together. Here's what they were up to one day... (mainly Rhett though!)
How fun! What sort of toy store did you get something like that?? Your house looks cute from what I could see! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Rhett! Great to see you and your cute family and what you've been up to! We are so in need of a hs group dinner when everyone is in town to show off our cute fam's! Congrats on your soon-to-be baby girl and I'm glad we can be Facebook buddies! Don't you just love the modern communication conveniences when you loose touch! Let Josh know I would like a blog invite, if he'll have me! Drop me a line one of these days and I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
7 comments:
How fun! What sort of toy store did you get something like that?? Your house looks cute from what I could see! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Did he say he made that?
Boys will be boys! So fun!
What fun father and son bonding!
That's so cool. I don't know many fathers who do that.
Rhett! Great to see you and your cute family and what you've been up to! We are so in need of a hs group dinner when everyone is in town to show off our cute fam's! Congrats on your soon-to-be baby girl and I'm glad we can be Facebook buddies! Don't you just love the modern communication conveniences when you loose touch! Let Josh know I would like a blog invite, if he'll have me! Drop me a line one of these days and I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Love,
Dianna (Harris) Henderson
Awesome! Adam said he's pretty impressed with your robot building skills Rhett!
Post a Comment