
I almost never enter a blog post here on the Lindsey loop, but I had to get this off my chest. The other day a friend of mine sent me a picture from my High school days. It shows (starting from the left) Ian Eskey, Me, Matt Allen, Someone I can't make out, and Diane Harris basking in the sun after going jet skiing. What I noticed is how good my body looked back then. I had pecks, a six pack, biceps, etc. The strange thing is that in High School I was always concerned about how unbuff I was. Now I look at my body and wish I would have lived those days up! In other words, can someone help me find my lost body?
-Rhett

5 comments:
Try Photoshop. :)
It's called marriage, it does the body good.
You are too funny! Doesn't everyone want their teen body back? Try having a kid or two! You still look just fine. Being a good daddy and hubby looks great on anyone! And the person in question in the grainy photo (sorry-I had to take a picture of a picture) is Michelle Anderson. You spelled my name wrong too...I'm offended-lol!
That's funny, cause that was Matt's exact same response...about himself, that is!! :) I might I say...Jeez, I feel so sorry for you!! I forget that YOU are the one that has given birth MULTIPLE times!!! :)
Funny - it is called finding the gym - working hard and spending time away from the much loved family to get any body back - it stinks but at the same time - rocks!
Post a Comment