Now I need to get going with cleaning my house! It's a possibility, depending on what they find with the scans, that Jordan will be admitted to the hospital. At that point, my house always takes a big hit. It's hard to keep up on it when I'm at the hospital 24/7. And yes, Rhett does help but it's not done MY way when he does it =). So off to clean, do laundry, and spend a little extra time with Bennett. He has such a hard time when his sissy isn't around. =(
Cute pic of Jordan and Bennett in their Christmas PJ's! I know it's already March, but it's better late than never! I love the Dora and Diego together. Best buds!

Here's a pic of us (Rhett's face, Jordan and Bennett!) at the zoo around Christmas time. My old boss Gary gave us tickets to the zoo and to the train/tram thing that goes around the zoo. Thanks Gary! We had a great time!
And this movie is a really cute one of Jordan, my brother Travis, and his daughter Alexis. They live in Germany and we were so lucky they were able to come spend Christmas with us all! Trav is being deployed again in April =(. We'll miss him lots. This video just shows how much Jordan likes to laugh, and also when she says no, she means it!
And this movie is a really cute one of Jordan, my brother Travis, and his daughter Alexis. They live in Germany and we were so lucky they were able to come spend Christmas with us all! Trav is being deployed again in April =(. We'll miss him lots. This video just shows how much Jordan likes to laugh, and also when she says no, she means it!

3 comments:
Good luck! I hope that they are able to reach some conclusions for you! We will be praying for you.
Traci I hope they are able to help you guys!!!! Keep us posted!!! I love the pics of the kids and I still crack up everytime I hear that little girls laugh! I just LOVE it!! Alexis got a kick out of watching it too!! Love you guys!!! I'll show Travis when he gets home!!
Keep us all updated!! Best of luck and I will be praying for you and your family.
Also, I know you don't have time for this, but I am setting my blog to private and want you to still be able to look at it. Will you leave your email in the comment section on my blog and then I will erase it. Thanks!
Post a Comment