Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween!

I'm a couple weeks behind but that's alright isn't it?!
Here's some fun pics of Halloween. We had a busy time of things. We had trunk or treat at the church, Bennett had a party at school, we had a party for our housing complex, and then trick or treating with our family! We had lots of fun. Notice there aren't any carved pumpkins? We painted pumpkins at our complex party. It's much easier to clean up paint than pumpkin guts everywhere! We finally carved Bennett's little pumpkin last night. He cleaned out pretty much all the goop by himself too! I'll have to take pictures of it another time...
At our complex party. You can tell Jordan is THRILLED to be taking pictures!


She always cheers up when Bennett gets silly!



After trick or treating. Mmm. Suckers are the best!






Jordan and Daddy hanging out in the hallway at trunk or treat, waiting for Bennett to finish one of the games they had for the kids.


It's tiring being a lion!




8 comments:

Murray Family said...

They both look so adorable in their costumes! I love them!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So cute! I love that Jordan fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth! Looks like fun!

Melody B. said...

Okay, asleep with a sucker in your mouth, so cute! What cute costumes they had!

Brigette said...

I think that's the best way to sleep-with a sucker, don't you? (Except mine's name is Weston...:)
Your kids are so cute--Bennett is like a tiny Rhett. That's the first time I've ever seen what he looks like.

Robin D said...

A sleeping angel with her sucker! They boty look so cute and you must have been pooped with all of those activities!

The Bowlby Bunch said...

Hey can you email me so I have your address. Faith is getting a vesicostomy next week and I have some questions for you!!!
Thanks
Kellie

The Bowlby Bunch said...

oops my email is
zzdean22@yahoo.com
Thanks

Brigette said...

Tracy, this comment is in regards to the comment you made on my blog: Please send that picture that would be so flippin' awesome!!!