Thursday, January 22, 2009

Short quick post...

I had the Dr.'s check me at my appt today and I'm dilated to a 3, only 50% effaced, and at a -1 station. The 3cm's makes me excited though. The Dr. said that since it's my 3rd I'll probably have a very quick labor once I start contractions. So she said that once they get to 7 minutes apart I better get to the hospital. She said that when you have more kids you end up dilating and effacing rather quickly at the same time once labor starts so to be on alert. I hope this baby waits for another week but we'll see =). My body is DONE!

9 comments:

Taylor's said...

Oh I hope you can wait; and you need to take pictures of yourself!!!

Carina Olsen said...

Good luck MOMMY! aND i SECOND WHAT tAYLOR'S SAID!

Murray Family said...

WOW!! How exciting! We need a belly pic!

Clinton and Jessica said...

so exciting!!! good luck with everything! take pictures of the new little one...can't wait to see her!

JonandLo said...

Hi Traci! I've been searching for pics of you because I couldn't think of who you were. Anyways, so good to re-connect thru blogging. And I am from Ohio, so that's cool that you live there now. (columbus) We are due just a couple days apart. How fun! Good luck and post some pics of your belly!

Becky said...

SOOO exciting!! That went fast...for me at least :)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh yay! good luck with the whole birthing a child! It's not my favorite thing in the world, but oh how it is worth it!! But you already knew that!! Miss you guys!

Aaron Misa Kota said...

Hey I'm the worst at checking my comments. I am so glad that we can keep in touch. You have the cutest kids. Good luck with the delivery and everything that comes after. Can't wait to see the new baby either. Take care.

Jessica said...

I hope that the baby comes soon! Good luck!