I'm working on getting some prego pictures but haven't remembered when I've looked decent =). I'm going to try to get a couple done before she comes!
Here's some fun pics to enjoy. We've had a bunch of snow lately. The news said the other night that we might get up to a foot. I don't think we got quite that much but it was a bunch. Rhett and Bennett shoveled our driveway the other night so these are some pictures from that. I'm sure with just normal snow it wouldn't be that big of a deal to dig out but since we got about an inch of freezing rain before the snow, it's made for some lovely driving (or avoiding it at all costs!). Our driveway is snow free but has a lovely sheet of ice on it. They canceled preschool Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Rhett's University was closed all day Wednesday. The Air Force Base here in town was closed Wednesday and Thursday. It's been pretty much a ghost town around here since the storm hit.

7 comments:
We're singing you some magic labor dust! Good luck!
I'm sure this weather is a little different than AZ! I LOVE the 3rd picture where the snow is just about to come off the shovel and little Bennett's face is hillarious!
So what makes you think that when the baby comes you WON'T be exhausted anymore?? :)
Best of luck tomorrow!
I'm so sorry you're STILL waiting! I'm anxious to hear about this little girl's birth--but not nearly as anxious as you I'm sure. Good luck and I hope it happens soon and everyone goes smoothly. ((HUGS))
WOW! That is a ton of snow. Good luck with things.
I talked to a friend tonight who was dialated to a 3 and 75% effaced in the morning, she was contracting, so went to the hospital that night. She progressed pretty quickly, the nurse went to call the dr. so they could deliver the baby and when she left the room the baby just came right out on the table...her whole family was in the room!!!! She said she had no idea her baby was so close to coming...so crazy!! Good luck!! I can't wait to see her. Any names??
Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Wow you are doing great with keeping up on posting. Call me when you have the baby. Good Luck with everything.
I was hoping I wouldn't see you at church yesterday...for your sake. =) We'll be excited to hear the news any day now. I saw the blog that you follow-- how do you know Gavin's family? My mom is Bethany's dad's cousin. I guess that makes me second counsins to her. Such a sad story... Anyway, keep us posted on you guys, and PLEASE call if we can help out with anything. When does your mom get here?
Post a Comment