Tuesday, February 3, 2009
How?
I don't think my body knows how to go into labor on its own. Both Bennett and Jordan were at least partially induced. Who knows, maybe we won't have this baby until they induce me in a week. I hope that doesn't happen but I guess anything is possible. I'm 2 hours away from being past my due date. I need to just quite complaining and know that she'll be here soon. I walked the mall with my mom today for a while but that only seemed to make me contract less. I have a doctors appointment Friday so I'll be able to see if I've progressed at all. Hopefully we'll have a baby by then but I'm not going to hold my breath anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Good luck! I hope it comes soon for you.
AHHHH Come on baby girl we're all waiting! Love you Traci and good luck in labor!
I bet you are going crazy!!! I hope you don't have to wait until Friday, but if so, I hope the time passes by quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie!
I love how your pregnancy counter on your blog says your baby is one day old. Ha ha I bet you love that. :)
Postive delivery thoughts being sent your direction. Please don't forget to call me so I can arrange things on my end. Good luck wtih everything!!
It's the biggest rip-off when you go past your due date! I'm sorry, that it so hard. At least you're dilated a little bit, that usually means an induction will go well.
Hurry up, baby girl!
I guess she'll make her debut when she's ready. =) I'm glad your mom is in town now too. Thats a relief to know she'll be here for the kids at home.
Oh that suck! What's even sadder is the pregnancy countdown says your baby is 2 days old :( I am sorry! Hopefully that little stinker will decide to come out SOON!
Oh man . . .I really have no idea how you feel since I had 2 preemie babies and I was induced for both.
Just think all of this will be a memory when you see her and you will be glad you waited!
I'm sorry Traci! I know how you feel - I went 3 days overdue with Gavin and it might have been even longer had we not scheduled a c-section (I was hoping for a VBAC)!! The good thing is that you know you won't be pregnant forever! Good luck with your labor and delivery and can't wait to hear about your new little girl. :)
Is she here yet?? Good Luck Tracey! Keep us updated!!
I heard the good news today! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how you're all doing.
Post a Comment