Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Trips to the hospital
Well, I kind of have a good excuse for not updating the blog lately. Jordan's on her 2nd round of hospital stays right now. I'll give you a big update later but for now, she's doing okay. The doctors can't figure out why she keeps getting fevers. Last week we were in the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) for 2 days I think and now we've been in the regular Pediatric Unit (not intensive care) Since Saturday afternoon. Keep her in your prayers. We think everything will be fine but we want to know what's going on =). Pray for the Doctors also so they can figure this out. I'll update you all as soon as we know what's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope everything is ok:-) Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
I hope everything goes well and they find out what's wrong. You're in our prayers
You're always in our prayers and I hope Jordan comes home soon and feels much better.
Oh, poor thing :(. You are in our prayers! I hope they find out quick what's going on so she can get better.
Traci I am so sorry!! She seemed to be doing so well!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!! Give Jordan kisses from us k!!!
Post a Comment