Friday, August 24, 2007

Bennett

Since everything i've been writing seems to be about Jordan I thought I'd give you all an update of Bennett. He had a difficult time with Jordan in the hospital. He was able to spend lots of time with his buddies Gage and Amelia and a couple days with his cousin too. He defenitely wasn't being himself and had a rough go at things. We are SOOOOO appreciative of our friends being able to help us out with Bennett while I was in the hospital with Jordan. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them!! After we got home yesterday and Rhett was in class I decided it was time to restock the fridge/pantry and try to get back into a normal routine (whatever that is!). Bennett's been in need of some new pj's since half the time he just wears an old t-shirt to bed and a pull up (we still haven't conquered the night time potty training!). So, while we were at Wal-Mart I had Bennett pick out a couple new jammies. Believe it or not, he didn't chose Thomas ones!!! I know, I was really shocked! And the thomas pj's were really cute too. Anyways, here's a couple pics of his favorite of the 2. The other ones had bugs all over them. I'll have to put on some pics once he wears them.

Look at my cool spider jammies! They glow in the dark!

9 comments:

Julia said...

bennett looks so grown up!

Murray Family said...

Holy cow...he has grown up so much since I last saw him!! Wow, time flies!!

Becky said...

Traci--
we are going through the same things with Gage! He can't stand the Wiggles anymore and it breaks my heart...everything is SOOOO boyish with him!! And now he's corrupting his little brother. What a sad day! Soon they'll be starting school and we're going to lose our sweet, little boys!!

The McBride Family said...

What a handsome little boy!!! You've got some cute kids!!! We really miss you guys!!!

Robin D said...

What a big boy. What is it w/ boys and bugs? Kaiden had some bug pjs and loved them too. They're too small now but I might have to head to Walmart and him and Bennett can be twins!

annie said...

i'm so glad that you love twilight too!! :) your kids are so dang cute i'm so glad that you left that comment so i could look at your blog. i looked on it from robins a long time ago but i havn't looked at it in a while. i love that you have your bracelet website. thats so awsome that you do that. i'm trying to get my own website started too selling baby girl stuff. i can't believe how much stuff you have on yours. you are very motivated. :)

Carina Olsen said...

It's been ages since we saw him last. I think he was one. Wow it has been a long time since we saw you guys.

Becky said...

Traci--
I hope you are feeling better. I heard about your eventful day yesterday. Let me know, if you need anything!!

Melody B. said...

Haven't seen you in a while...everything okay? I love Bennett's face in these pics (glad to be center of attention and LOVIN' those new jams!) Let me know if you need anything!