Monday, September 17, 2007

What's going on!- Finally =)

It's been a few weeks since I've updated the post. Sorry about that! I'm probably not one to count on frequent updates- but hopefully I'll suprise you all and even myself =). I've got tons of pictures to post so be patient. I'll try to sift through them and just put on the good ones. But with my kids, they're all good =).
This is a pretty old picture but it's cute =). Jordan's finally going through a baby doll stage. I love it! Either she's really lovey dovey with them or she'll throw them (or more like fling them) as soon as she gets one in her hands. I caught her cuddling with this baby doll a while back and you can see from the next pic that she didn't really want me to see that she was being nice to her baby. =)

Now she's trying to shove her off the couch!


Lately Jordan's also been doing this really cheesy smile where she squints her eyes and pushes her shoulders up to her chin. She's really trying to work it =). In this picture we were at a pool party with all our friends and she has hot dog bun in her mouth. Very attractive! That'll be a wedding video shot =).


Last week my mom and I spent the day canning a couple boxes of Utah Peaches- So good!!. You'd think a 2 year old (well, 23 months!) would have issues with playing by herself a lot of the day but Jordan had no complaints at all. She LOVED the canning rings. It literally kept her happily busy all day! Unfortunately I can't say the same for Bennett but he did like to eat the peaches so that kept him pretty busy. I didn't get any pics of him though.


2 comments:

Julia said...

your kids look great! I can't believe Bennett is going to preschool!

The McBride Family said...

Oh my gosh she is TOOO cute!!! I love that smile!! Melts my heart!! Love you Traci!