thank you, food, milk, baby, candy, more, water, thirsty and...... I know there's a couple more.....
Oh yeah! Play. I don't remember the other ones right now =)
I'm a little new with using the video recorder of my digital camera so bear with the REALLY bad video =). Jordan's hair looks a lot better in person =) Here's a picture that shows it a little more.

7 comments:
Wouldn't ya know she knows the sign for CANDY!!!:P
That is such a cute video. Bennett looks like such a good big brother.
Haha, that was super cute! I *love* seeing little kids do sign language.
I LOVE it!! What great brother and sister they are!!!
That is sooo darling! They are such cute kids!
Traci!! That is the CUTEST thing EVER...so cute that Jordan is totally initiating play with Bennett, she looks so happy. How sweet is that??!!!!
SSSOOOOoooo Cute! I wish I could come out to visit you guys. I know that the kiddos would love playing together.
Post a Comment