Monday, September 17, 2007

First day of Preschool!

A couple weeks ago Bennett had his first day of preschool! I can't believe that in a couple years he'll actually be in Kindergarten!! Wow. Time really flies!

I don't know why I couldn't get these pics to turn. They're turned right in my picture files on my computer... I'm just not good at this I guess =). Bennett and daddy getting ready for the big day! Gotta have the Thomas backpack on wheels!!

Getting ready to get in the car to go to the first day of Preschool!

???? Your guess is as good as mine! Maybe he's trying to focus so he can learn lots =)



I caught Bennett putting together this Thomas puzzle all by himself in his room. He did such a good job!!!

After I took pictures of this stage of the puzzle he didn't want to do any more and took this all apart and threw it all around his room. I guess it's no fun if someone knows you're doing it...



Look at my new BIG bed!!! I'm such a big boy!!! It's almost just like mommy's and daddy's!

Showing Elmo the bed.

New Bug Jammies for a new bed!

Pretending I'm asleep on my new bed. I'm a pretty bad faker =)


2 comments:

{ Bethany } said...

I love that picture of him laying by his puzzle, what a cute kid!

The McBride Family said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe he started preschool!!! That's crazy!!! What an awesome kid!!!