Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fun with friends

Last night we had some friends of Bennett's and Jordan's over to play while their parents went to a meeting. We had so much fun! Bennett brought out Jordan's head bands and the kids were all stylin!




We're taking care of some stray kittens while we find homes for them. These are the nicest kittens you'll ever meet! For them to let a couple of 3 year olds hold them and play with them says a lot. If you know of anyone who wants one, let me know!!! They're free. There's these 2 plus one other that's brown/orange/black.

4 comments:

{ Bethany } said...

SQUEE!! Kittens!! :D

Janell said...

The kids had a great time at your house. I think you're really helping Amelia overcome some of her fears of animals--either that or kittens are just in a different category than dogs and cats!

Melody B. said...

It looks like Amelia and Bennett could be bro and sis! How fun!

Becky said...

Hi Traci!! I love the blog updates and I'm glad you figured out how to add friends. I heard Amelia and Bennett had a great time together, they are 2 peas in a pod! That was nice of you to help Janell out. I know she is anxious to get these classes done with!!