Friday, August 24, 2007

Wedding Bracelets

I'm pretty proud of this =). Here's some pics of my first wedding bracelets. This were ordered by a good friend of my family's. They're made with all Australian Swarovski pearl beads and all sterling silver. She had them custom made for all 5 brides maids, maid of honor, and 1 in white for herself. I should have made one for myself just to remember how pretty they looked =).

6 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Traci,
The bracelets turned out beautiful! And what are you doing awake at midnight? You need your sleep!
Love you,
Tori

The McBride Family said...

Those turned out AWESOME!!!!!! You did great Traci!!!

Robin D said...

Those are so pretty! Nice job!

amy said...

Traci, I saw your page on Robin's and had to check it out. It has been forever since I have seen you. Looks like you have alot going on with your company and your cute kids. I will have to check back often to see new updates!

{ Bethany } said...

Awwww, cute....if I was having a girl I'd be asking for baby bracelets. Drats. :P

Melody B. said...

Traci, those are AWESOME! Great job on the bracelets. Where in the world do you get Sworaksi (or whatever) crystals? YOU GOT SKILLS GIRL!