Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter

Here's some Easter pics for your viewing pleasure. I'll try to post them real quick but my cut off time is midnight (25 minutes) so I might have to post more tomorrow!


These are pictures of the Easter Egg hunt we went to the day before Easter. Since we moved here (in 2005) we've been going to Heather and Justin's (Rhett's sister and her hubby) neighborhood Easter egg hunt. It's a blast! It's only for kids 8 and younger. They let the kids 3 and younger go first (Bennett barely made the cut off!). Then they let all the other kids go. But there are so many eggs that everyone ends up filling their baskets and then some! Bennett filled his basket and then helped Jordan fill hers. There was this little boy who was probably 5 who was going to town! He had a huge basket overflowing with eggs and then he started stuffing his cargo pants with as many eggs as his pockets would hold. It was hilarious! These pictures are just 1/4 or less of how big the retention basin is, and it's covered with eggs.



In these couple pictures Bennett and Jordan are waiting for the hunt to begin. So patient =). The know the candy isn't far away!


Some fun "hunt in progress" pics.



I LOVE the running pictures!


Peek - a -

BOO!
Jordan LOVES her Grammy!

Gotta love Uncle Justin! He gives me candy!


So I managed 15 pictures in a half hour! Not bad. I'll try to post round 2 tomorrow. Those will have more pictures from Easter Sunday and not the hunt leading up to it =). And maybe some video too. That's always fun.

9 comments:

The Bowlby Bunch said...

Great to see your updating your blog. Jorden is SOOOOOO cute! I hope to get together some time soon.
Kellie

The Bowlby Bunch said...

Great to see your updating your blog. Jorden is SOOOOOO cute! I hope to get together some time soon.
Kellie

Marsha said...

The hunt looks like so much fun! I'm glad there was enough so Bennett could get some for Jordan. The easter egg hunts we go to Katherine can barely get any herself!

Brett and Meredith said...

Look at all those eggs! Wow, if we are around here next year, we may just have to tag along with you...looks like a ton of fun!! I think wearing a Thomas the Tank hat makes all the difference, too...love it!!! And Jordan looks just a little thrilled about the candy--Yummy!

Robin D said...

That is a ton of eggs! WOW! I too loved the Thomas hat. And what a sweet big brother to help get Jordan some eggs too!

The McBride Family said...

I wish we could have done yours! We had one for Lex but it was indoors of course (I'm so jealous at how beautiful it looked!) Great pics Traci!

Janell said...

Looks like a fun time! Your pictures are so cute.

Transplante de Cabelo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{ Bethany } said...

Jordan looks SO CUTE!!! I lover her little hat :)