Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going Private...

I'm afraid I've been freaked out by comments made by people I have NO clue who they are and they don't even speak my language so I've decided to make my blog private. I really don't care who visits the blog as long as they're decent human beings. Like I've said before, I LOVE to blog surf and probably will continue, but I feel somewhat that my children's safety could be at stake, and I know I'm probably over reacting but it's better to be safe than sorry. So with that said, please send me your email address to tracim1@juno.com or leave it as a comment on here so you can be invited to view our blog. And after it's private and someone you know wants to look at our blog, just have them send me their email or you can send me their email. I don't mind that at all. I really hate that we live in a world where I have to be afraid of who's looking at pictures of my kids!

13 comments:

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I have been contemplating the same thing! my email is briannamallen80@yahoo.com...I would like to be added to your list :)

Murray Family said...

I'd love to be invited! That is freaky that you're getting weird comments. We've been thinking about going private too. Anyway, ours is murrayfamily04@gmail.com

The Bowlby Bunch said...

I want to know how to go privite as well. I am new to blogging and I have some person in the UK commenting to me. Email and let me know how to do this. zzdean22@yahoo.com.
Thanks
kellie

Janell said...

I know how you feel. It's kind of annoying to be private sometimes, but I don't think I could bring myself to go public (I'd have to revamp my blog and be a lot more vague, which would kind of defeat the purpose). Anyway, I'd like an invite please! :)

Julia said...

I totally want to be invited! thechandlers@gmail.com

Becky said...

It is annoying to be private. BUT I haven't worried once since. It was my best choice..do it!!

Melody B. said...

I know I think I may go too. I absolutely HATE that our world sucks and we have to safe guard everywhere we go/everything we do! GRRRRRR! I can't wait for the millinieum...no private blogs! HA!:P Please send me an invite!

Marsha said...

I totally understand. I would love to get an invite.

Becky said...

Hi, my name is Becky Jones (Denham), I grew up with Rhett, in school and the Harris 1st ward. I just found your blog and would love to continue reading! My email is beckyjones356@hotmail.com.
Tell Rhett I said Hello!

Jill Revell said...

count me in :)

jgrevell at gmail

Carina Olsen said...

Count me in.

I've been getting weird comments about my girls from spammers. Yuck! Some times I wonder where free speech and the safety of our families got crossed. I can't even let my Daughters wear personalized shirts or backpacks with their names on them because of all the sickos out there.

Lindsay said...

Traci, I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog! :) I can't wait to read more about you and your family. Please add me to your list- smileygirl0413@hotmail.com