Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun Pictures

More Easter Pics!
The Easter Bunny was hungry!


His feet were pretty muddy too!


Bennett did a great job coloring eggs


Easter Morning
Where the Bunny hid Bennett's basket

"The Easter Bunny jumped way high up there!!"- what Bennett said when he saw his basket

Bennett LOVES this. Anything that crashes = heaven to him =)




And the Easter clothes (actually bought for my sisters wedding but she let us use them early!)
This was Bennett's first time wearing a tie and he wasn't happy about it! By the end of church everything was honky dory!




And here's a fun little video of Jordan at the Easter egg hunt. Short and sweet =)

10 comments:

Marsha said...

Easter looks so fun at your house. I love the wedding outfits!

Melody B. said...

How did you make those muddy prints from the Easter bunny?

The McBride Family said...

Aww they are so stinking cute! I miss you guys! We're coming soon though! Hopefully 3 months!!

The McBride Family said...

oh and I love those shelves! :)

Meg said...

Hi Trac, I love the easter photos!! SO CUTE! I would lvoe to keep reading your blog!

mmporter@Portersonline.com

Robin D said...

I love those pics of you and her with her Easter basket. Especially the last one. Ya'll are both smiling so big at each other, it was so sweet. And of course they look adorable in their Easter/wedding outfits!

Misty (Willmott) Hensley said...

Hey Traci. I was on Jacki's Blog and saw your name on there. I thought that was neat. It's Misty by the way. I was roommates with you and Jacki, Bridget, Jesica and Melody. Here is my e-mail address mdhensley02@gmail.com. I would love to hear how you guys are doing. Misy (Willmott) Hensley

Misty (Willmott) Hensley said...

My blog adress is hensleyfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Misty

Brett and Meredith said...

Love the outfits--they look so darling! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Traci,
Rhett needs to call matt, STAT!!! His phone was washed in the laundry, so he doesn't have anyone's number and we are getting sealed in a week!!! May 3rd! Tell him to call Matt